The Ohio Sports and Spine Institute is very excited to announce that Dr. Andrew J. Hospodar IV has joined our team. Dr Hospodar is a graduate from Walsh University, New York Chiropractic College and Finger Lakes School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. He is a Mahoning Valley local and alma mater is Jackson-Milton High School. Dr. Hospodar also holds a Diplomat in Acupuncture through the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and a Diplomat in Acupuncture through the American Board of Chiropractic Acupuncture. He recently spent one month in China studying at the Zhejiang Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Dr. Hospodar also has multiple certifications in Chiropractic Care to treat soft tissue injuries (massage techniques for injured muscles, tendons and ligaments).
- Active Release Technique (ART) a sponsor of all IRONMAN events
- Nimmo trigger point therapy
- Kinesio Taping and Rocktape (a sponsor of Crossfit)
A few of many conditions that acupuncture can help:
- General aches and pains in the lower back, neck, TMJ, hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and hand
- Headaches and migraines
- Inflammatory disorders
- Nervous system disorders
- Post-chemotherapy nausea
- Morning sickness during pregnancy
- A benefit of acupuncture is reduced stress and better sleep